Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Game Tip] Strategic Spending

Go down

[Game Tip] Strategic Spending Empty [Game Tip] Strategic Spending

Post  DAG1991 Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:39 am

I know a lot of us arent spenders but if you can spend but want to get most for money instead of spending a bit here and there it produces best gains to save up for good consume events and get large quantities of things at once if at all possible, any other good paying events that give rewards for spending are also a strategic spending method.

you can check upcomeing sales in the new events and sales tab

A Example: i want wildfire steed i could 
A) recharge now and get it anywhere from 70-350$ 

B) recharge dureing consume event any money i spend twords it i get wildfire+ good bonuses and if i have $ left over can work on next item i want and still collect good bonuses

The consume events can give bonuses "valued" up to prices of 500-600$ in extra items for spending 300 on things you were already gonna buy, So why not get those mounts and 200("free") whips to go with them for the same price? tongue
DAG1991
DAG1991

Back to top Go down

[Game Tip] Strategic Spending Empty Re: [Game Tip] Strategic Spending

Post  DAG1991 Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:20 pm

Class wars Shop

as of now small runes are best XP per glory crystal spent, with a max bid of 50$=5k glory crystal, you can buy at least wildfire

Thats right once a month you can get a guarenteed wildfire for 50$ + the chances of winning thousands of $ on the bet if you guess right top 3.

PS not just wildfire but ALL mounts are very cheap here comparatively to other places in game

if i find out the exact ration of other deals to normal scenarios i will post here
DAG1991
DAG1991

Back to top Go down